This evidence-based clinical and product course focuses on the assessment and prescription of head supports. It includes a full review of the Whitmyer product range hands-on exercises using Whitmyer Head Supports and case stories.
This course is also available as a one-day pop-up express roadshow, please contact your local Area Sales Manager, or email email@example.com for details and booking.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the essential elements of the Whitmyer Head Support product range and clinical applications
• Translate client needs to headrest prescription
• Students welcome
• Sunrise Medical dealers who hold a Quickie prescriptive powerchair account and who are actively involved in power wheelchair prescription
• Occupational therapists, rehab engineers and physiotherapists
• Other professionals who postural management responsibilities for clients who use head supports. E.g. Speech and language therapists, Special Education teachers
• Students welcome
• Functional, postural and health implications of head position
• Assessment for customised head support
• Analytical problem solving for complex head and cervical spine postures
• The Whitmyer Product range
• Application: matching product to need
• Hands-on exercises to adapt and adjust head supports for different needs and the application of case stories
Please take a look at our STEPS course schedule. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes of course. Simply give us a call with your specific dietary needs and we will ensure that it is taken into account when ordering food for the day.
View available courses
Yes, I consent to receive email newsletters about products, services, promotions, news, events and useful resources. What does this mean?
How we use your personal information when subscribing to emails
You are agreeing that Sunrise Medical processes and uses your personal data to send you email newsletters. We do this by using your data to create a profile about you. This includes your name, email and any information that you've provided to us whilst using our website (such as the pages you visit, products you've enquired about and the services you use). We keep your profile secure and never share it with third-parties. We will contact you every 2 years to ensure you are happy to continue receiving email newsletters from us.
How to withdraw your consent
These cookies allow the website to be adapted and personalised to certain general pre-established characteristics, such as the language, the browser used or the region from which it is accessed.
These enable information to be obtained for the statistical analysis of the use that users make of the page. Thus, they make it possible to know the preferences of users in order to improve the services offered and limit the impact of advertising. For example, by analysing the search terms used by users to reach the page, studying the geographical area to which most users belong or limiting the appearance of repeated advertisements on the Website.
These enable the management of existing advertising spaces on the page so that each User is offered advertising content in accordance with their browsing habits and preferences, as well as other information provided during browsing.
Sunrise Medical asks you to accept cookies to personalise website content and analyse traffic. We also use third-party social media and advertising cookies to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads on other sites. Do you accept these cookies and any processing of personal data involved?