A two-day course designed to look at the different control systems used on the Sunrise Medical powerchair range: Penny and Giles VR2 and R-net
- Sunrise Medical dealers
- Occupational therapists and rehab engineers
- System overview VR2 and R-net
- Application (where and when to use options)
- Features and options
- Basic programming
- VR2 to OEM level
- R-net to OEM level
- Advanced programming
- Special controls (products and programming)
- Web IQ, how to access and use
Considering this course?
A one-day follow up course is available on completion of the above course. For more information, please see training module TPSM5/P 'Powerchair Control Systems and Programming - Practical Training' course being held on Tuesday 20th March or Wednesday 19th September 2018.
Sorry, there are no dates currently scheduled. Please contact us on 0845 605 6688.